Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/22 03:03:01 UTC

Looking for TCP component in ServiceMix

Does servicemix support TCP component? I didn't find it in the component
list.

Re: Looking for TCP component in ServiceMix

Posted by Lars Heinemann <lh...@apache.org>.
Hi,

ServiceMix has no own TCP JBI component. But you can use Camel from
within ServiceMix and Camel has a TCP component based on the Apache
MINA project. (see http://camel.apache.org/mina.html)

Hope this helps!

Regards
Lars