Posted to notifications@ant.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/03/11 10:42:09 UTC

[Ant Wiki] Update of "GoogleSummerOfCode" by JanMatèrne

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JanMatèrne:
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/GoogleSummerOfCode

The comment on the change is:
Start page for collecting ideas for GSoC submissions

New page:
= Ant & Google Summer of Code =

This page is intendet for collecting ideas for submissions to GSoC.
So we will be prepared for an eventual GSoC 2010.

== Some facts from the 2009 GSoC ==

Homepage of GSoC is http://code.google.com/soc/

Timeline published on http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/program/google/gsoc2009/timeline

Apache WIKI for submissions is on http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2009. This is the page where Apache collects submissions from all projects.

== Proposal template ==

=== Title ===

'''Possible Mentors:''' Me, SomeoneElse

== Mapping from the template to Apaches template ==

|| '''Apache Template''' || '''Ant Template''' ||
||Subject ID||assigned later||
||Title||title||
||ASF Project||always Ant||
||Keywords||collect them later||
||Description||the description||
||Possible Mentors||mentors||
||Status||assigned while running the GSoC||

== Proposals ==