Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Isuru Ranawaka <ir...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/04 11:41:02 UTC

Airavata MetaSchedular

Hi all,

Airavata MetaSchedular is a managed job submission framework for
High-Performance Computing resources. Basically, It handles

   -

   User-based load balancing of Jobs between resource queues.
   -

   Dynamic Job scheduling across compute resources
   -

   Job queueing and managed submissions

and the following document [1] contains the captured use cases. Please have
a look and make suggestions, comments are highly appreciated.
 I will update the thread as I proceed with the implementation.

thanks
Isuru

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i_cAR7ulNpkEATt0VW4-xoYZyZTQbdnNAJVbnAlMI4I/edit?usp=sharing

--
Research Software Engineer
Indiana University, IN

Re: Airavata MetaSchedular

Posted by Eroma Abeysinghe <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Emre,

Happy New Year !!!
We are carrying out our planning activities, so let me check our
schedules and send you a time.

Thanks,
Eroma

--
Thank You,
Best Regards,

Re: Airavata MetaSchedular

Posted by Emre Brookes <em...@mso.umt.edu>.
Hi Eroma,

Re: Airavata MetaSchedular

Posted by Eroma Abeysinghe <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Emre,

Re: Airavata MetaSchedular

Posted by Emre Brookes <em...@mso.umt.edu>.
Hi Isuru,

Re: Airavata MetaSchedular

Posted by Isuru Ranawaka <ir...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

We have implemented the initial phase of the Airavata Metascheduler.
Following is the finalized architecture at this phase.

[image: image.png]