Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org> on 2010/08/24 20:17:40 UTC

Extend Codec to handle stored fields and term vectors?

Hi,

Per subject - I played recently with some index transformations using
different codecs and realized that they don't handle at all how stored
fields and term vectors are written/retrieved. Is there any interest in
extending Codec API to include this as well?

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

Re: Extend Codec to handle stored fields and term vectors?

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
I think that'd be great!

Mike