Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Fredy <so...@email.de> on 2006/02/05 17:16:47 UTC

Re: sserver support in Maven 1.0.2

Hi all,
i'm using freepository.com, too! Is there allready a way to access it from maven2 ?

Fredy

------- Emmanuel Venisse wrote -----------
No, it isn't supported.

I didn't know this cvs protocol. Do you have some links about url format with this protocol, default
port...? I'll add sserver support in maven-scm used by maven 1.1, maven2 and continuum.

Emmanuel

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Fred Robert Hauschel