Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu> on 2002/04/20 01:21:06 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apr-util/buckets apr_buckets_mmap.c

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, Greg Ames wrote:

> > jwoolley    02/04/18 23:07:50
> >
> >   Modified:    buckets  apr_buckets_mmap.c
> >   Log:
> >   Fix the mmap cleanup problem seen on daedalus.
>
> :-) :-)
> I missed most of the discussion on this due to e-mail problems.  Dang,
> I'm sure glad I didn't have to debug this one.

Yeah, be very glad.  Anyway, did you ever come up with any definitive
cases that would reproduce the problem?  I never did.  I just know what
happened in a theoretical sense.  :)  In any case, it would be nice to see
this change [actually all of HEAD if possible] running on daedalus
sometime soon so that we can ready a release in the near term...

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA