Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Levente Hegedüs <le...@gmail.com> on 2023/08/29 08:36:04 UTC

ecg graph

Dear Echarts support!

I've just started to use echarts and I'm facing a problem that I cannot
solve and I'm not 100% sure that it is possible to solve with echarts. I
would like to create a simulation of an ECG chart with the grids in the
background.
[image: image.png]
It would be important for me that grids should represent proper squares in
any case even if we zoom in or out.
Thanks for your help in advance.

Best regards,
Levente

RE: [EXT] Re: ecg graph

Posted by Rajmund Witt <rw...@thinkbrg.com.INVALID>.
Hi Levente,

To get the proper squares you will need to use the grid to force a chart size that is a square as I do not think there is an option to control the scaling of the axis:

https://echarts.apache.org/en/option.html#grid.width

  grid: {
    id: 1,
    width: 500,
    height: 500
  },

Hi Levente, This can be done with Apache ECharts. Here is an example: https: //echarts. apache. org/examples/zh/editor. html?c=line-function Thanks Ovilia On Wed, Aug 30, 2023 at 9: 20 AM Levente Hegedüs <levi. hegedus92@ gmail. com> wrote: Dear

Hi Levente,

This can be done with Apache ECharts. Here is an example: https://echarts.apache.org/examples/zh/editor.html?c=line-function<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://echarts.apache.org/examples/zh/editor.html?c=line-function__;!!I6wsyhWzWudyVBc69w!C_wc6JsECoN61diEKPeXLkbw0CW996wgRV5qj_j6HO9t_xJyJXPtSNWu2yWsJ8YYD8nwO9pc0evV2jhQOew$>

Thanks

Ovilia

[cid:image001.png@01D9DBF3.5DF455D0]
It would be important for me that grids should represent proper squares in any case even if we zoom in or out.
Thanks for your help in advance.

Best regards,
Levente

BERKELEY RESEARCH GROUP, LLC (TOGETHER WITH ITS AFFILIATES, “BRG”) - NOTICE
THIS EMAIL TRANSMISSION AND ANY ATTACHMENTS HERETO CONTAIN INFORMATION FROM BRG WHICH MAY BE CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED. THE INFORMATION IS INTENDED FOR THE SOLE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOUR USE, DISSEMINATION, FORWARDING, PRINTING OR COPYING OF THIS INFORMATION IS PROHIBITED.

TAX ADVICE DISCLOSURE

ANY TAX ADVICE CONTAINED IN THIS COMMUNICATION (INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS) IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED, AND CANNOT BE USED, FOR THE PURPOSE OF (I) AVOIDING PENALTIES UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE OR (II) PROMOTING, MARKETING OR RECOMMENDING TO ANOTHER PARTY ANY TRANSACTION OR MATTER ADDRESSED HEREIN.

BRG IS (I) NOT A LAW FIRM AND DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE AND (II) NOT A CPA FIRM AND DOES NOT PROVIDE AUDIT, ATTEST OR PUBLIC ACCOUNTING SERVICES.

Re: ecg graph

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Hi Levente,