Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2015/09/11 03:11:06 UTC

Graduation vote - have your say!

Is the Calcite ready to govern itself? Are we running the project according to the Apache Way? Are we serving the needs of the whole community?

Please cast your vote! We welcome votes from the whole Calcite community — not just committers and PPMC members.

The vote[1] ends in just over 24 hours.

Julian

[1] http://s.apache.org/rvB

Re: Graduation vote - have your say!