Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by kva <kr...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/13 21:25:04 UTC

Re: Spring DM bundles not fully deployed

Hello,

did anyone find a solution for this problem? Would upgrading to a more
recent version of Karaf solve anything? And if so, which version should I
consider?

Re: Spring DM bundles not fully deployed

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Unfortunately, we have a similar issue in Blueprint right now. That's
why I consider as a major issue that I want to fix by the end of this week.

Regards
JB

On 12/12/2012 08:50 PM, kva wrote:
> Btw, did you mention higher up that blueprint suffers from the same issue or
> not? I mean, would converting to blueprint solve it?

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Spring DM bundles not fully deployed

Posted by kva <kr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

not yet, I will do that tomorrow morning as it's on my target for the
end of this week.

Regards
JB

On 12/12/2012 08:38 PM, kva wrote:
> Is there a JIRA for this by now to follow and vote for? Still running that
> restart command in the morning.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Spring DM bundles not fully deployed

Posted by kva <kr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
OK, no worries,

I will depending the results of the investigation.

Regards
JB

On 11/14/2012 12:00 PM, kva wrote:
> I did not create a JIRA issue for it. I was still hoping that some
> configuration could resolve it.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Spring DM bundles not fully deployed

Posted by kva <kr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

not yet, but I'm working on that and Blueprint issue tonight.

By the way, did you create a Jira about that (if not, I will) ?

Regards
JB

On 11/13/2012 09:25 PM, kva wrote:
> Hello,
>
> did anyone find a solution for this problem? Would upgrading to a more
> recent version of Karaf solve anything? And if so, which version should I
> consider?

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net