Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Scott O'Bryan <so...@apache.org> on 2012/08/01 01:26:11 UTC

Re: Trinidad - inline detail table problem

I'm not sure I understand the issue you're trying to describe Marcin,
and it's not clear to me which version of Trinidad you're using. My
advice though is that since this involves a migration from ADF-Faces
10g, you might want to post the question on Oracle's forums.

If you have a simple test case which demonstrates the issue in Trinidad,
then one of the Trinidad developers may be able to help.

Thanks,
Scott