Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Akshay Panda <ax...@yahoo.com> on 2005/09/23 20:54:00 UTC

ear deploy error in geronimo

Hi,
I am using Geronimo 1.0M4 on Fedora Core 2. While
deploying an EAR application got the following errors.
It doesn't point to any location or even not able to
find the reason.  Can you please help me?

----------Error
Begin--------------------------------------
20:15:07,685 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while
starting; GBean is now in the FAILED state:
objectName="geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=MyApp-ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,WebModule=MyAppUI.war,j2eeType=Servlet,name=action"
java.lang.StackOverflowError
20:15:07,685 WARN  [BasicLifecycleMonitor] Exception
occured while notifying listener
java.lang.StackOverflowError
------In StartupServlet Init-----
------In StartInit------
20:15:09,885 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while
starting; GBean is now in the FAILED state:
objectName="geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=MyApp-ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,WebModule=StartServlet.war,j2eeType=Servlet,name=StartupServlet"
java.lang.StackOverflowError
20:15:09,886 WARN  [BasicLifecycleMonitor] Exception
occured while notifying listener
java.lang.StackOverflowError

Thanks
axay

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: ear deploy error in geronimo

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
Can you please post your requests only once, under one name, from  one
email address?

thanks
david jencks