Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mandeep Sidhu <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/16 06:00:08 UTC

Error in latest trunk build admin module(Receive Inventory)

Hi,

I was going through the admin module, looked at the Tiny Gizmo product,
received the following error upon clicking the receive inventory link.

*ERROR MESSAGE:*
org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://product/widget/facility/FacilityScreens.xml#ReceiveInventory]:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error running script at location
[component://product/webapp/facility/WEB-INF/actions/inventory/ReceiveInventory.groovy]:
javax.script.ScriptException: org.ofbiz.service.ServiceAuthException:
Security Error: To run getPartyAccountingPreferences you must have the one
of the following permissions: ACCTG_PREF_VIEW, ACCTG_PREF_ADMIN (Error
running script at location
[component://product/webapp/facility/WEB-INF/actions/inventory/ReceiveInventory.groovy]:
javax.script.ScriptException: org.ofbiz.service.ServiceAuthException:
Security Error: To run getPartyAccountingPreferences you must have the one
of the following permissions: ACCTG_PREF_VIEW, ACCTG_PREF_ADMIN)

Regards,
Mandeep Singh Sidhu

Re: Error in latest trunk build admin module(Receive Inventory)

Posted by devalpatel <de...@netweb.biz>.
Dhiraj, Mandeep & Jacques,

I Think Mandeep has got error in the old demo (9.4 version.)

I have verified that the same exception as Mandeep has described above
occurs in the :

https://demo-old.ofbiz.apache.org

While in the latest trunk :
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org   the "Receive Inventory" functionality
works correctly.

Regards,

Deval

Re: Error in latest trunk build admin module(Receive Inventory)

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes I confim, I tested also this morning on trunk demo w/out issues

Jacques

From: "dhiraj.g" <dh...@nic.in>