Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Rajeev Prasad <rp...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/12/26 07:46:42 UTC

[users@httpd] how to have multiple sub-domains on my webserver?

Hello,
I am getting very confused.  I have ubuntu server 16.04 LTS, with apache. I need to have domains as:
secure.abc.comsecure.abc.com/monitorxsecure.abc.com/phpmyadminetc...
www.abc.com

how should i configure my webserver???
Thank you.Rajeev

Re: [users@httpd] how to have multiple sub-domains on my webserver?

Posted by Freek de Kruijf <f....@gmail.com>.
Op maandag 26 december 2016 07:46:42 CET schreef Rajeev Prasad:
> Hello,
> I am getting very confused.  I have ubuntu server 16.04 LTS, with apache. I
> need to have domains as:
> secure.abc.comsecure.abc.com/monitorxsecure.abc.com/phpmyadminetc...
> www.abc.com
>
> how should i configure my webserver???
> Thank you.Rajeev

With vhost files in .../vhost.d/ as many as you have domains. Read the
documentation on that subject.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf