Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Arjun Dhar <dh...@yahoo.com> on 2011/08/08 06:13:39 UTC

Downloader for files outside Web Context

Hi,
do we have a pre written Downloader that can allow links on a web page to
download files which are saved outside the Web Context?

-----
Software documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and when it is bad, it is still better than nothing!

Re: Downloader for files outside Web Context

Posted by jcgarciam <jc...@gmail.com>.
Check: DownloadLink component

http://wicket.apache.org/apidocs/1.4/org/apache/wicket/markup/html/link/DownloadLink.html

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 1:14 AM, Arjun Dhar [via Apache Wicket] <
ml-node+3726062-793087976-65838@n4.nabble.com> wrote:

> Liek a DownloadServlet that is given some params and knows where to pick it
> from the local FS and streams it down. So the link ends up getting the
> streamed resource.
> Software documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good;
> and when it is bad, it is still better than nothing!

> below:
>
> http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Downloader-for-files-outside-Web-Context-tp3726061p3726062.html
>  To start a new topic under Apache Wicket, email
> ml-node+1842946-398011874-65838@n4.nabble.com

JC

Re: Downloader for files outside Web Context