Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Vladimir Kotikov (Akvelon)" <v-...@microsoft.com> on 2015/10/02 17:03:33 UTC

Question about ios non-custom frameworks

Hi, guys. I'm looking into the tests failures on OS X, caused by PlatformApi refactoring and it seems they caused by double caching of ios pbxproj files: first time in ios_parser [1] and second time in PlatformMunger (through ConfigFile class) [2], [3]. It seems that at some time one file get cached twice and then saving one cached instance we're overwriting changes, saved from another cache.

[1] https://github.com/MSOpenTech/cordova-lib/blob/master/cordova-lib/src/plugman/platforms/ios.js#L210