Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com> on 2003/02/26 20:28:38 UTC

Re: Jetspeed-CMS in scratchpad

Luta, Raphael (VUN) wrote:
> I've just committed in the scratchpad area of Jetspeed CVS the (still)
> experimental support for Slide through a CMS service.
>
> I've not completely tested the functionality so far and expect to see
> quite a few changes in the next few days on this code before it is
> stabilized but anybody willing to help is welcome to join :)

Hi, Raphael, this is old. ;-)

I have just noticed that there are "forbidden" jars in the scratchpad
directory. jta, jdbc-se, jdbc2.0-ext. I wanted to remove them, but
wanted to ask you first.

Since we already claimed "compliant" jars, I would prefer not making too
much noise about the new ones.

Can you delete them, or give me the OK to do it myself?

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@skynet.be>.
Santiago Gala wrote:

> Luta, Raphael (VUN) wrote:
>
>> I've just committed in the scratchpad area of Jetspeed CVS the (still)
>> experimental support for Slide through a CMS service.
>>
>> I've not completely tested the functionality so far and expect to see
>> quite a few changes in the next few days on this code before it is
>> stabilized but anybody willing to help is welcome to join :)
>>

> Sorry, I will be very happy to work again on this code but I have no
> time before middle of March. Are there some modifications on this code
> since my last coding ? If I remember correclty, the last
> jetspeed-cms.zip file wich I sent to David should be more recent. I
> don't know if it is this one in CVS.

Christophe