Posted to dev@samoa.apache.org by Corey Sterling <co...@waikato.ac.nz> on 2019/11/21 20:05:46 UTC

SAMOA Pull Requests

Greetings SAMOA devs,

I have been through the list of pull requests to SAMOA and identified the
following as ready for merging:

#46, #69, #72, #73, #75, #77, #78, #83

If no one has any objections, I will begin merging these into the master
branch on Monday (NZ time).

If there are objections, please let me know (by specifying them on the pull
request/s they pertain to).

Thanks,

Corey.

Re: SAMOA Pull Requests