Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Christian Stark <st...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/09 08:45:51 UTC

How to handle many-ftp endpoints

Hi All,

Given the following scenario: We have many many (>1000) ftp endpoints both
inbound and outbound.
Best would be to configure (create,update, delete) those FTP-Endpoints in a
Database-Table (with all its properties)
else it is quite difficult to still have an overview.

Once an Endpoint got updated this somehow needs to get injected into Camel
to that Camel knows that there is a new Endpoint.

Is it somehow possible to configure this?   What is the best practice to
handle tons of endpoints in Camel (which all may have different settings?

Thanks
Christian

Re: How to handle many-ftp endpoints

Posted by Christian Stark <st...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot. Do you have some examples as a start, else we will continue
with the docu.

Best regards
Christian

Posted by Owain McGuire <ow...@integration.technology>.