Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org> on 2012/11/20 22:39:42 UTC

Re: Self introduction to Project Volunteers‏

Welcome to our community please confirm your membership to the Mailing list at:

 Also try to read about the TCM and how to use it.
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/Testlink

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice

Re: Self introduction to Project Volunteers

Posted by Li Feng Wang <ph...@gmail.com>.
   Welcome to join us. I'm Wang Li Feng, Living in Beijing. I have 3 years
experiences in testing.
mainly focus on FVT and automation test with Java。
   I am also a new comer in AOO community for about 1 year. when I joined
OO community, I started from verify defects, then start to mannal FVT and
wrote automation scripts.
   I'm familiar with Impress and know some usages about Base. Now I focus
on automation test(BVT,FVT,SVT).

If you are interesting about OO QA, you can get start from:
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/orientation/intro-qa.html
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/QA_Tasks

--