Posted to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2008/06/16 17:33:09 UTC

Re: Problems with m1->m2 repo replication

looking in http://repo1.maven.org/maven2-converted-from-maven1/.reports/health-report.xml
I see

    <artifact groupId="fulcrum" artifactId="fulcrum-testcontainer"
version="1.0.5" type="jar">
      <failures>
        <failure reason="The MD5 checksum value was incorrect." />
        <failure reason="The SHA1 checksum value was incorrect." />
      </failures>
      <warnings>
        <warning reason="The artifact had no POM in the source repository." />
      </warnings>
    </artifact>

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.