Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Andrius Sabanas <an...@node.lt> on 2002/03/12 20:12:12 UTC

Rendered SVG does not contain images from xsl:fo

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a convenient way to make preview images
from xsl:fo documents. I tried rendering to SVG and feeding to Batik's
JPEG transcoder, but it seems that the rendered SVG does not contain
images specified with <external-graphic/> in xsl:fo. Is this a bug or a
not yet implemented feature?

In addition, Batik transcoder does not even display text when JPG is
constructed. I am using embedded ttf for displaying text. The ttf is
present in my system, of course. Can this be the problem?

Everything is ok when I render to PDF.

Andrius

Re: Rendered SVG does not contain images from xsl:fo

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.
Hi,

The image part is not implemented as far as I can remember.

As for the text, is it in the document, is it viewable using the batik
viewer for example.
It probably ignores your embedded ttf but will use the fonts available to
the jvm.