Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Punit Tiwan <ti...@coviam.com> on 2017/01/27 06:09:08 UTC

Good examples of StatefulWindowedBoltExecutor

Hi,
Doe anyone know any good example of StatefulWindowedBoltExecutor and how does it actually work?

I am currently using 30min window but memory usage is issue for us. To solve that i am thinking of using lesser time window(like 2-3mins) plus something to keep my computed states into redis.
I think StatefulWindowedBoltExecutor will solve my problem. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Regards,
Punit Tiwan

Re: Good examples of StatefulWindowedBoltExecutor

Posted by Punit Tiwan <ti...@coviam.com>.
Thanks Arun, will consider both approach.

Regards,
Punit Tiwan

Posted by Arun Mahadevan <ar...@apache.org>.