Posted to builds@apache.org by Lance Albertson <la...@osuosl.org> on 2023/09/29 21:08:24 UTC

[Hosting] Server reboots for updates

All,

We need to do some server reboots on our infrastructure to deal with some
recent CVE's that were released. We've already rebooted parts of our
infrastructure but we still have more that will be more impactful to our
users. In most cases the impact will be minimal but users will notice the
issues when we do the following groups of machines:

- FTP/mirroring
- AArch64 Hypervisors (no live migration unfortunately)
- OpenStack controllers
- Individual project VMs managed by the OSL

We will be doing these starting today and will go through next week.
Hopefully the outages will only last a few minutes per reboot.

Thanks for your patience and support!

--
Lance Albertson
Director