Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Dự Án Chuyển Ngữ Tiếng Việt <vi...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/30 13:17:31 UTC

Wonder about this phrase

Vietnamese / Apache OpenOffice 4.x /
instsetoo_native/inc_openoffice/windows/msi_languages.po
 String 16360118
<https://translate.apache.org/vi/aoo40/translate/instsetoo_native/inc_openoffice/windows/msi_languages.po#unit=16360118>

I wonder that : Can I translate this or not?

Re: Wonder about this phrase

Posted by Dự Án Chuyển Ngữ Tiếng Việt <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you

Re: Wonder about this phrase