Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Peter Rajesh <ra...@siptech.co.in> on 2001/09/24 13:24:42 UTC

java.lang.ClassCastException in Jetspeed

Hi,

I copied some XSP/XSL files, which uses cocoon architecture in a separte
folder in tomcat/webapp/Myfolder and copied the cocoon.properties and
done the servlet mapping for cocoon in web.xml. The XSP files are
rendered properly but when i start JETSPEED, following Excepiton is
thrown in the command window.

Horrible Exception: java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.jetspeed.om.newregistry.base.BaseMediaTypeEntry

I am using tomcat 3.2.2 and Jetspeed 1.3a2.

Please let me know if you have any idea.

Thanks.

Regards

Peter Rajesh

Re: java.lang.ClassCastException in Jetspeed

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@mikon.com>.
Peter,
1) What other message are in jetspeed.log above the error?

2) What change have you made in the distributed .xreg files?

3) Have you added any .xreg files?

Paul Spencer