Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by ldangelo <ld...@mac.com> on 2006/07/14 17:53:33 UTC

packaging servicemix

Hi All,

I'm a new user/developer of servicemix..  I recently built servicemix on my
computer... my question is fairly straight forward (I hope)...  how do I
package up the files that I've built so that I can install and test them?
I'm trying:

mvn package

 which is not working on my machine...

I guess a more general question is how do you all setup your machines for
devloping in and extending servicemix?

Thanks in advance,

-Leo
Sent from the ServiceMix - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

Re: packaging servicemix

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
To be able to try out your software inside servicemix you could try
the maven 2 plugins which really help...

http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/maven-jbi-plugin.html

In terms of building servicemix itself and working with the code, I
tend to use the eclipse plugin in maven2...

mvn eclipse:eclipse

to create the projects etc.

--

James