Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com> on 2021/12/13 07:28:30 UTC

Remove travisci.yml and using github action

Hi All:

Currently, Doris use travisci.yml to build Doris website to sync to incubator-doris-website[1].
But it depends on personal token to push to the website repo.

I think we can use Github Action to avoid using personal token. And here is what I am doing:

1. Remove .trivasci.yml
2. On incubator-doris-website repo, use a Github Action[2] to sync and build website everyday.
2. On doirs repo[3], use a Github Action[4] to build docs and other extension triggered by pull and pull request.

[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris-website/blob/master/.github/workflows/cron-deploy-website.yml
[3] https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris
[4] https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris/pull/7380

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email:
morningman@163.com;
morningman.cmy@gmail.com

Re:Remove travisci.yml and using github action

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris-website

--

此致!Best Regards