Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by No Doctor's Visit <We...@yahoo.com> on 2003/03/06 20:05:22 UTC

Hello antoinette ! Order your prescription online, No doctor's visit! ¥¥Discounted Med Online! Delivered Nextday¥¥

Dear antoinette ,

Did you know you can get prescription_medications
prescibed online with NO PRIOR PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED!

Click_here to get your medication_prescribed online and
shipped to your door overnight!

http://www.bestdealspharmacy.com/1002/

One of our US licensed physicians will write an FDA
approved prescription for you and ship your order
overnight via a US Licensed pharmacy direct to your
doorstep, fast and secure! Our new super-reliable
pharmacies get your order to your doorstep the next
day as long as you order before 2pm.

ΩClick_here to get your medication prescribed online and
shipped to your door overnight!

http://www.bestdealspharmacy.com/1002/

WEIGHT_LOSS: Lose_weight NOW! Why bother to diet when you can
SHED THE POUNDS AWAY with prescription drugs like PHENTERMINE,
ADIPEX, and DIDREX.

MUSCLE RELAXERS: End muscle pain NOW! Forget the Doctor,
GET IT TOMORROW! SOMA, CYCLOBENZAPRINE, FLEXERIL,
and more

PAIN RELIEF : End pain NOW! FIORICET, ULTRAM, and more.

ANTI DEPRESSANTS: Too Depressed to go to the Doctor? Buy
it ONLINE!!! PAXIL, PROZAC, ZOLOFT, WELLBUTRIN, and more!

SLEEPING ÅIDS: Having trouble getting to sleep? AMBIEN and
SONATA ONLINE!

VI�GR®: Erectile_Dysfunction is a common problem among men today.

Avoid the embarrasment of going to the Doctor, buy it online now!

http://www.bestdealspharmacy.com/1002/

ΩRemve_Click_Here:
http://www.bestdealspharmacy.com/1002/remove.asp

 [BFR]