Posted to users@solr.apache.org by "Silverman, Harry" <js...@gpo.gov.INVALID> on 2022/10/31 13:26:19 UTC

Upgrade Jackson / SOLR-16443

Hi,

I see SOLR-16443 is being addressed in version 9.

Will this jackson-databind update also be applied to 8.11?

Thanks,
Jay

Re: [External] Re: Upgrade Jackson / SOLR-16443

Posted by Gus Heck <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Harry,

Relevant, announced CVE's are listed here
https://solr.apache.org/security.html and that page links a wiki page where
false positives are usually listed.

-Gus

--
http://www.needhamsoftware.com (work)
http://www.the111shift.com (play)

RE: [External] Re: Upgrade Jackson / SOLR-16443

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.