Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/22 21:50:12 UTC

BrowserInfo refresh internal state

Hi Guys,

I'm using BrowserInfo [1] class in one of my TranspiledActionScript
example.
When application is loaded I'm using it to check whether it's mobile or
not. However when I'm switching to mobile in Chrome developer tools state
of BrowserInfo won't change to mobile, because it's singleton.

Big question is - do you see any other scenario where view could be changed
dynamically and based on that class we would like to detect whether it is
mobile/desktop ?

If yes - maybe that class should be build differently ?

[1] https://bit.ly/2O8MTef

Piotr Zarzycki