Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Tomas Stenlund <to...@telia.com> on 2011/07/31 12:24:16 UTC

Trying to maximize the HostFrame

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble with the --maximized=true flag when running my Pivot
(Pivot 2.0) Application as a desktop application. The maximized flag
does not seem to take any effect when I run it on Ubuntu but it works on
Windows 7. The fullScreen flag works in both environments. Is this a
known issue, or am I missing something here ?

I was trying to search for something in the issue database but it only
shows the addition of this parameter.

I'm running on Ubuntu 11.04 (2.6.38-10-generic) on java-6-sun-1.6.0.26.
On Windows 7 I'm using the same version of the JVM.

Cheers,

Tomas

Re: Trying to maximize the HostFrame

Posted by Chris Bartlett <cb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the ticket.  I hope it will be a quick and easy one to fix.

Posted by Tomas Stenlund <to...@telia.com>.

Posted by Chris Bartlett <cb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Bartlett <cb...@gmail.com>.
Actually it should probably check the frame's extended state first
before a second call was made.

Posted by Chris Bartlett <cb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Bartlett <cb...@gmail.com>.
Tomas,