Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/05 21:19:04 UTC

[offtopic][rollcall] Who's Going To Be At Apache Con?

Can we start a roll call of who is going to be at Apache Con and on
what days?  I'm posting this to both Shale and MyFaces list since I
feel there is a lot of overlap between our two groups.

I will be there Tuesday (late afternoon) - Friday (leaving early in the morning)

Sean

Re: [offtopic][rollcall] Who's Going To Be At Apache Con?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 10/5/06, Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can we start a roll call of who is going to be at Apache Con and on
> what days?  I'm posting this to both Shale and MyFaces list since I
> feel there is a lot of overlap between our two groups.

I'll be there Sunday evening to Saturday afternoon.

--
Wendy

Re: [offtopic][rollcall] Who's Going To Be At Apache Con?

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.
On 10/5/06, Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can we start a roll call of who is going to be at Apache Con and on
> what days?  I'm posting this to both Shale and MyFaces list since I
> feel there is a lot of overlap between our two groups.
>
> I will be there Tuesday (late afternoon) - Friday (leaving early in the
> morning)

I'm arriving Monday late afternoon, leaving Friday night.

Sean

Craig

Re: [offtopic][rollcall] Who's Going To Be At Apache Con?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I will be there Tuesday (late afternoon) - Sunday (late afternooon)

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: [offtopic][rollcall] Who's Going To Be At Apache Con?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.