Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by cbeams <cb...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/03 19:12:36 UTC

more feedback on new jdo docs

From

     "There are 2 prevalent specification in the Java ORM world"

Should read:

     "There are 2 prevalent specifications in the Java ORM world"

(pluralized specifications)

Technically, the '2' should actually be 'two' as well.  Check Strunk
and White on that one, but it's not as big a deal :-)

- Chris Beams

Re: more feedback on new jdo docs

Posted by cbeams <cb...@gmail.com>.
just saw this message, disregard my earlier response to Craig.

Thanks, Andy, and in the future I'll just patch & attach :-)

- Chris

Posted by Andy Jefferson <an...@jpox.org>.

Posted by cbeams <cb...@gmail.com>.
Sure.  It won't be right away, but I'd be happy to do this.

- C

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Chris,