Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Liang Xiao Zhu <ub...@goldigolino.com.es> on 2008/06/11 16:33:14 UTC

Response Time in Tomcat

Hi,

I am monitoring Tomcat 6 Performance and I want to get the Response Time
of the incoming Request. And I would like to know what the differents
between requestProcessingTime and processingTime, and also I would like
to know the unit of these attributes. And the other problem I noticed
that when the request is finished through jmxproxy the thread that
process that request is still alive...that's normal?

Thanks in advance..

Re: Response Time in Tomcat

Posted by ubekhet <ub...@goldigolino.com.es>.
Johnny Kewl wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Liang Xiao Zhu"
> <ub...@goldigolino.com.es>

Thanks for you answer!!!

Remy can you confirm this answer?? Please!!!

Re: Response Time in Tomcat

Posted by Johnny Kewl <jo...@kewlstuff.co.za>.

Re: Response Time in Tomcat

Posted by Liang Xiao Zhu <ub...@goldigolino.com.es>.
Johnny Kewl escribió:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Liang Xiao Zhu"
> <ub...@goldigolino.com.es>

you mean average Total Processing as a average time, right? but if I

Re: Response Time in Tomcat

Posted by Johnny Kewl <jo...@kewlstuff.co.za>.