Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by angeloNZ <an...@nz.fujitsu.com> on 2010/01/20 05:37:30 UTC

Get size of http response

Hi,

Is there a way to get the response size of an http request, for example a
soap response size?  I'm doing a custom logging facility that logs
request/response information onto a database table and response size is one
that I need to record.  I see there's no getContentLength() method in
HttpServletResponse.  Is there an alternative way of getting this value?

Thanks,
Angelo