Posted to dev@nlpcraft.apache.org by Aaron Radzinski <ar...@datalingvo.com> on 2020/03/27 21:59:44 UTC

[DISCUSS] Propose to release Apache NLPCraft 0.5.0

NLPCraft-ers,
It seems that the project has successfully migrated to ASF infrastructure
and actually made few significant enhancements along the way. It looks like
we are ready for the release - our 1st release under ASF membership!

Here's Kanban board for this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=368&projectKey=NLPCRAFT

It has few remaining issues that should be both fixed shortly (docs,
maven).

I purpose myself (Aaron) to be the Release Manager for this release. Based
on the ASF Lazy Consensus [1] I will go ahead and start the release process
unless we have any objections in 72 hours.

1.
https://community.apache.org/committers/lazyConsensus.html#stating-lazy-consensus
--
Aaron Radzinski