Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/26 19:40:44 UTC

M5 Build Error

Hi, I'm not able to build M5 using an empty M2 repo. Does anyone know where I
can pickup this Plugin ??

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Plugin could not be found - check that the goal name is correct: Unable
to download the artifact from any repository

Then, install it using the command:
     mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.geronimo.plugins
-DartifactId=car-maven-plugin \
         -Dversion=2.0-M5 -Dpackaging=maven-plugin -Dfile=/path/to/file

   org.apache.geronimo.plugins:car-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:2.0-M5

Tim McConnell

Re: M5 Build Error

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.
Much better--thanks