Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Srinivas Rao <sr...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/03 09:30:48 UTC

When Install Apache Web Server I am getting Error

Hi Friends,

I need Information about Apache Web Server. I have Installed the Apache but i am getting the error from the Server .
This is the Error I am getting

(OS 10048)Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port)  is normally permitted.  : make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80
Unable to open logs
Note the errors or messages above, and press the <ESC> key to exit.  24...

So, Please Solve the Problem

Advance Thanks .......

Srinivas