Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com> on 2010/05/03 16:49:55 UTC

[VOTE]: Nomination of Khaled Noaman for Xerces PMC Membership

Hi all,

Many of you probably know Khaled from the time he spent working on Xerces-C
++. He's one of the few active committers who has been around since the
early days (November 2000) of the project. Lately he's been leading the XML
Schema 1.1 development effort in Xerces-J and also mentoring students for
GSoC. With his great contributions and sustained commitment to the project
I think Khaled would also make an excellent addition to the PMC and propose
that he become a member.

To start here's my +1.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org

Re: [VOTE]: Nomination of Khaled Noaman for Xerces PMC Membership

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@we7.com>.
+1

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, CTO         WE7 - Great Music, Free
+44-20-7117-0809                    http://www.we7.com

Re: [VOTE]: Nomination of Khaled Noaman for Xerces PMC Membership

Posted by David Cargill <ca...@ca.ibm.com>.
+1

Regards,
David A. Cargill

Re: [VOTE]: Nomination of Khaled Noaman for Xerces PMC Membership

Posted by Alberto Massari <Al...@progress.com>.
+1

Alberto

Posted by Neil Graham <ne...@ca.ibm.com>.
Hi Michael.  I dug around for a while under a mountain of dust and dredged
up my Xerces PMC hat.  Even with all that dust obscuring my
memory/perspective, Khaled's imprint on this project is obvious.  He's
overdue IMO; +1!

Cheers,
Neil
Neil Graham
Manager, XML Transformation and Query Development
IBM Toronto Lab
Phone:  905-413-3519, T/L 313-3519
E-mail:  neilg@ca.ibm.com

Michael Glavassevich/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
05/03/2010 10:49 AM
Please respond to
j-dev@xerces.apache.org

j-dev@xerces.apache.org, c-dev@xerces.apache.org
cc
private@xerces.apache.org
Subject

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@we7.com>.
+1

Posted by David Cargill <ca...@ca.ibm.com>.
+1

Regards,
David A. Cargill

Re: [VOTE RESULTS]: Nomination of Khaled Noaman for Xerces PMC Membership

Posted by Khaled Noaman <kn...@ca.ibm.com>.
I would like to thank Michael for the nomination and for the opportunity
to become a member of the PMC. Thanks to everyone who voted for me. It's
much appreciated.

Congratulations Mukul!

Regards,
Khaled

From:
Michael Glavassevich/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
To:
j-dev@xerces.apache.org, c-dev@xerces.apache.org
Cc:
private@xerces.apache.org
Date:
05/06/2010 03:44 PM
Subject:
[VOTE RESULTS]: Nomination of Khaled Noaman for Xerces PMC Membership

Hi all,

This vote has been open for over 72 hours. I think we can close this one
too. There were 5 +1 votes (all from PMC members).

+1 by:
- David Cargill (PMC)
- Michael Glavassevich (PMC)
- Neil Graham (PMC)