Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Dave Oxley <da...@workplace-systems.plc.uk> on 2003/10/03 14:11:12 UTC

Axis C++

What is the status of 'Axis C++'? When is a release of the code likely?

Cheers.
Dave.

http://www.star.net.uk

Re: Axis C++

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
Its currently under active development - the code is fairly
complete now with all major functionality implemented. I expect
that a 1.0 release is likely within a month max .. Kanchana
is working on a release plan right now to get approval to move
towards that.

Sanjiva.