Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2006/05/13 18:19:18 UTC

JavaOne Sessions (was Re: Attributes and DN question (2))

Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

>>> Another point, Alex, if you have any pointer on Jeff's source (ldif
>>> import/export tools) it would be very helpfull !
>>>
>> Man I have not looked at this code in over two years.  I'd have to
>> read through it again.  Will see if I can do that during JavaOne.
>
> Don't loose your time... I've found the perfect place to put the code
> : into apacheds-tools. Importing ldif files is to be considered as an
> admin task, so I think it deserves a new command. I'm currently doing
> so, merging the old Add/Mod/Delete/Moddn command in Clients to do the
> trick.
>
> Hope you are J1-ready !!!

Yeah getting there.  Thanks!!

BTW there will be a couple sessions that are not directly on ApacheDS
but talk about it at length.  One of them is my presentation here:

https://www28.cplan.com/javaone06_cv_124_1/session_details.jsp?isid=277862&ilocation_id=124-1&ilanguage=english

Another is a BOF session on OSGi where Felix will be demonstrated
running ApacheDS as the first serious server side OSGi application
thanks to Enrique and Richard Hall.

If any of you guys will be at JavaOne I hope you see you guys there.

Cheers,
Alex