Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Emmanuel Dupont <em...@jwaretechnologies.com> on 2003/03/25 14:24:36 UTC

ObjectModificationDefaultImpl.UPDATE

All,

I have a table OID with only one column witch is an unique ID for all my
tables.

Each time I have to insert a raw in a table I read the id stored in the OID
table and increment it.

I have this trouble :

I read the OID I increment the value and I want to Update it but Ojb doesn't
!!

With "ObjectModificationDefaultImpl.UPDATE" it shoud do it, isn't it ???

broker = PersistenceBrokerFactory.defaultPersistenceBroker();

broker.beginTransaction();

query = new QueryByCriteria(Oid_object_id.class, null);

iterOid = broker.getIteratorByQuery(query);

nextAlt_oid_object = (Oid_object_id)iterOid.next();

nextOid = nextOid_object.getOID();

//

nextOid++;

nextOid_object.setOID(nextOid);

broker.store(nextOid_object,ObjectModificationDefaultImpl.UPDATE);

broker.commitTransaction();

No Update is done !! ?