Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Ronald G. Louzon" <RG...@aethersystems.com> on 2001/05/18 14:33:15 UTC

Tomcat: NT Service doesn't automatically load context classes and Jars

As I understand the Tomcat NT wrapper, all configuration for the NT Service
version of Tomcat is obtained from the wrapper.properties files.  Does this
also mean that I must add to the wrapper.classpath any classes and jar files
that are needed?  When I run the Tomcat server in "normal" mode, it scans
the WEB-INF/classes and WEB-INF/lib directories under a context and
automatically makes available any jar and class files that it finds in those
directories.  The only way I can get the NT service version to work
correctly with my context is to add each of my class and jar files into its
wrapper.properties file.  Is this normal?

thanks,
ron