Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de> on 2011/01/17 18:56:28 UTC

Startup ordering between proxy and slotmem

I think slotmem is only a dependency for mod_proxy_balancer, not
mod_proxy itself, so it seems safe (and more correct) to move the
aszPred entry from mod_proxy.c to mod_proxy_balancer.c:

http://people.apache.org/~rjung/patches/mod_proxy-slotmem-order.patch

OK?

Re: Startup ordering between proxy and slotmem

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
Makes sense.