Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Hanan Herzog <ha...@mymcsb.com> on 2005/09/12 05:42:08 UTC

Trouble with Slide Security (2.2pre1)

Hello,
           I am implementing a DMS on top of Slide (latest version from
        CVS
        2.2pre1). I have configured Slide to get users and roles from
        OpenLDAP.
        This part seems to work fine. I created a role /roles/root with
        super
        user permission. This role is being matched when I perform a
        DELETE
        request on a file locked by a regular user (see line 423
        log-output.zip), BUT I am still being denied permission to
        perform the
        DELETE action.

        I have attached my Domain.xml, web.xml and a copy of the log
        output
        produced when I attempt the DELETE action.

        Can you tell me what I am doing wrong here? This is blocking my
        development and I would be grateful for any pointers or
        work-arounds.

        Thank in advance, for your time.

        Hanan