Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Parameswaran <pa...@cognizant.com> on 2006/09/12 11:48:29 UTC

Running the included XSL

Hi all
 i am having two different XSL. say  a.xsl and b.xsl

both are running fine on issuing the following line of commands ...

fop -xml Additional.xml -xsl a.xsl -pdf myform.pdf
fop -xml Additional.xml -xsl b.xsl -pdf myform.pdf

Then i tried included the a.xsl in b.xsl using "",
then on running the below line
fop -xml Additional.xml -xsl b.xsl -pdf myform.pdf

The a.xsl is not executed. but since i included the a.xsl the expected
behaviour should be having the both a.xsl and b.xsl giving the output to
myform.pdf. Or i wronged somewhere>???

Plz help me. My requirement is to include xsl to main xsl and by running the
main xsl i should get the output.