Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Jon.Ridgway" <Jo...@upco.co.uk> on 2002/07/16 16:16:54 UTC

RE: Latest Nightly build - corrupt Class-Path entry in manifest.m f

Hi James,

I may have jumped the gun here; someone else has pointed out that the
Class-Path entry should break to a new line after 68 chars. It's just that
WebLogic 6.1 (not sure about 7) can't handle this.

So I guess I should eat some humble pie and WebLogic should sort things out
at their end...

Jon Ridgway