Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Quintin Beukes <qu...@last.za.net> on 2009/10/04 18:58:46 UTC

Everyone so quiet?

Hey,

I haven't noticed any activity except from Laird Nelson on the list.

I just want to confirm that this is correct, and not some other
problem? If so, I assume you guys are very busy with the release?

Quintin Beukes

Re: Everyone so quiet?

Posted by Quintin Beukes <qu...@skywalk.co.za>.
OK. I was just starting to worry I might have a problem with my e-mail
again. It's happened before that I receive messages from lists that
complain of excessive bounces to my account, and require me to
reverify my address - so if a list goes quiet I start wondering if
this might not be the case again.

Quintin Beukes

Re: Everyone so quiet?

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.