Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Russ <ru...@kikuze.com> on 2002/09/10 03:45:05 UTC

Domain cannot initialize

Hi,
    a few months ago I wrote a chunk of code to run from the command
line at the same time it will call some of the server functions. And
recently since I integrated slide into the system my code can't work
anymore! It goes all the way until the part where my code goes to
initialize the domain and then my program stops. No exceptions thrown or
errors shown, my program simply exits.

Can someone let me know what's wrong here? I hate to rework this whole
chunk of code again...

Regards,
Russ