Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Joseph <pj...@yahoo.com> on 2004/12/15 15:16:25 UTC

field with datatype of date (triggering on-change event)

Hi,

I have a field of datatype "date" and to this I have
some client side javascript attached that fires off on
the ONCHANGE event.

If I enter the date manually, then the script gets
fired off and all is well.

However, if I enter the date using the calendar
widget, the "onchange" event does NOT get triggered.

Since the user doesn't have to enter this field but
can set it using the calendar widget, any ideas re.
how to trigger the client side java script that I
currently have fired by this fields onchange event, to
be triggered from the calendar widget?

TIA!
Paul

=====
the addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential, or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
disclosure, dissemination, or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return mail and delete this communication and destroy all copies.